Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quick Update

In my last posting, I reported taking a jaunt to Vegas. It was a great trip, and the first time in years when I didn't concentrate on work for four entire days. I met up with some friends who, on a Sunday night, took me to Freemont Street. We went into a biker bar called Hogs and Heifers, and I highly recommend it. The bar bitches yell at the patrons with bullhorns. I saw the cutest blue-eyed blonde boy in the bar - and stupid me didn't have any business cards on me. But I was on vacation! Oh, well.

Apparently, the month is July and it's summer. But here in Southern California, San Diego especially, we've had unseasonably cold weather. Up until a couple of days ago, we hadn't seen the sun in nearly two weeks. It's been fucking depressing to say the least. It's felt more like November than July. I'm ready for warm weather, please. Bring it!

Next weekend is Gay Pride Weekend here in San Diego. I could really care less. I went last year with a friend and only wanted to go because he wanted to experience his first Pride. I haven't been to Pride in other cities, but the one in San Diego feels more like a gay yard sale. I doubt I'll go this weekend. We'll see.

I had a great week in welcoming a new model to San Diego for work with a studio. I think he's going to do quite well and I'll post his pictures once he comes out on the site.



No comments:

Post a Comment