Sunday, August 15, 2010

Calvin at Sean Cody

Who is that gorgeous man smiling at the camera? That's Calvin, our latest discovery who has already completed two scenes with Sean Cody. Calvin is a great guy and not bad on the eyes, either. He arrived in chilly San Diego from the heatstroke-inducing weather on the east coast. It's been unseasonably cold in San Diego this summer, and Calvin didn't seem to mind getting out of the oven to some cooler weather. But, seriously, the coldest summer on record in DECADES? Usually it's sweltering this time of year. It's only been in the past week that it's warmed up. But where I am, I don't know that it's been above 90 degrees yet. Although we did have a couple of hot days after the June cold snap, then, bam, back to cool weather.

I always think it's fun to see two of my discoveries work together in the same scene. Over on Corbin Fisher, Aaron and Ethan recently appeared together. Aaron I placed with another studio, but he recently made the jump over to Corbin Fisher, which I am happy to see because he really wasn't getting the work he deserved elsewhere. Ethan finally made the jump to doing guy/guy sex scenes and he's just fantastic at his work. I'm happy to see Aaron has progressed quite nicely in his physical appearance.

I don't know why I'm excited about this, but I'm happy to have finally found my first African-American model. He is ready to go and I'm just waiting for the studio to give the green light. I think it will happen because this new fellow is rock solid handsome with a wholesome smile and a delicious cock. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I hope that whatever it is your doing, that you're doing it fast and hard this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment